Android Ukrainian Keyboard provides keyboard to operate with Android OS in Ukrainian. Software keyboards on mobile phones
are a huge issue when you talk about the usability of the product. Frequently you need to provide a message or create a
document in your native language. Since default Android keyboard does not provide such ability, Android Ukrainian Keyboard
will help you to satisfy all your needs.
- Added Ukrainian characters to system fonts (like apostrophe and soft "G")
- Full keyboard layout for Ukrainian letters
- T9 keyboard support
- Long tap on "Р™" shows additional symbols "Р®Р„"
- Long tap on "Р“" shows additional symbol soft "G"
- Long tap on "РЇ" shows additional symbol "Р¬"
- Long tap on "РЁ" shows additional symbol "Р©"
- Long tap on "Р†" shows additional symbol "Р‡"
- Long tap on "Р‘" shows additional symbol "Р®"
- Support QVGA, HVGA, WVGA resolutions
- Download and Install keyboard as usual Android application.
- Go To Phone Settings, Open Locale & Text category.
- Set checkbox near "Ukrainian Keyboard".
- Go To phone HOME screen. Select for example Google Search widget for showing Virtual Keyboard (or any other application
on your choice, it does not matter).
- Long tap on "?123" button.
- Select from dialog "Input Method".
- Select Ukrainian Keyboard.
- Close virtual Keyboard.
- Installation is done!
Please contact our Android Team if you have any questions or fill in the on-line support form
to leave your comments about the product.
Technical support is provided over on-line forums only. We will try to keep response time short as possible.
ArtfulBits Company will try to satisfy all customer's needs in shortest possible time, because we understand
how important is for you every minute. We guaranty response in 48 hours (with only one exception - Ukrainian
National Holidays. During holidays period response time can take up to 72 hours.)
Anyway, all of our customers will get feedback. Our team will try to help you as fast as they can.