Chirp is a Windows Mobile application designed to make very cheap international calls via wide variety of Betamax
providers. Application uses device internet connection to send control commands to Betamax servers which connect
any two landline or mobile phones.
Chirp application provide easy and intuitive interface for Windows Mobile Phones owners. Application optimized
for touchscreen and different screen resolutions, portrait and landscape modes. Such features as: contacts list
access, history of calls and easy configuration for more then 20 different Betamax providers makes that product
unique for mobile market.
- supports 28 Betamax providers:
- rynga.com new
- selects optimal available provider depending on source and destination tariffs
- connects any 2 landline or mobile phones. Numbers should be entered in international form ("+" country code
- are code - phone number)
- allows to check account balance. Supports Freedays feature
- shows detailed billing information during call: projected tariff (stored in DB), actual tariffs, connection
fees, connection time, total credits used
- supports integrated phone book
- ready for all Windows Mobile devices with resolutions 240x240 and above (both portrait and landscape). Optimal
for 240x320/240x400/480x640/480x800 portrait devices
- FREE calls to various popular landline and mobile destinations like: United States, Canada, China, Hong
- FREE calls to various popular landline destinations like:
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- and lot more...
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- uses internet only for connecting with Betamax servers. Traffic is limited to control commands amounts of which
are acceptable even to EDGE/GPRS connections. Wi-Fi is optimal
- after Betamax server accepts commands and establishes session, source and destination phones are connected via
callback, thus no outgoing calls
- application uses internal DB to analyze phone geographic attributes and providers' tariffs which can differ
on moment of actual call
If you've downloaded Windows installer run the installation file (MSI) on your PC by double-clicking it. This
should be done while your Windows Mobile device is synced. The installation program will install files to your
computer's hard drive, then establish a link with your Windows Mobile device, copying the needed files to your
handheld's onboard memory.
If you've downloaded Device installer (CAB), copy it to device and install.
- v1.2 (Dec 30 2010):
- Added: rynga support
- Updated: call rates internal DB
- v1.1 Beta (Apr 22 2010):
- Added: powervoip support
- Added: GPRS session disconnect feature
- v1.1 Beta (Feb 10 2010):
- Added: "History" feature
- Changed: contacts lookup optimized
- v1.0 (Dec 17 2009):
- Initial version. See Features section for details.
Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions or fill in the on-line
support form to leave your comments about the product.
Technical support is provided over on-line forums only. We will try to keep response time short as possible. ArtfulBits
Company will try to satisfy all customer's needs in shortest possible time, because we understand how important
is for you every minute. We guaranty response in 48 hours (with only one exception - Ukrainian National Holidays.
During holidays period response time can take up to 72 hours.)
Anyway, all of our customers will get feedback. Our team will try to help you as fast as they can.